Device Finder Communication
Communicate with friends, family, caregivers, doctors, emergency responders, and others using smart home technology. For example, you may be able to:
- Make calls (voice and/or video)
- Send messages (voice and/or text)
- Communicate between rooms
- Make announcements throughout your home
Many smart devices can help with communication. Here are some examples.
Smart speakers and displays make it possible to use your voice to:
- Make phone calls anywhere in the U.S. for free.
- Make video calls (with a display) using Alexa calling, Skype, Zoom, and other services.
- Speak with people in other rooms (like an intercom) or make announcements via devices throughout the home.
- Contact emergency and support services.
Smart cameras (including those on smart displays) make it possible to:
- Receive remote support and check-ins from family and caregivers from a distance in areas of the home you approve.
- Hold a conversation using a two-way camera with the person on screen.
Smart doorbells make it possible to:
- Remotely see and speak with a visitor outside your door via the app on your smartphone or tablet, or smart speaker display.
Smart wearables such as watches and emergency alert systems make it possible to:
- Call a family member, caregiver, or emergency service for help.
Devices That Can Help
Learn more about each of these devices using the pages below.
Josh uses a smart security system and smart speakers and displays to live independently with safety and security.Read More About Josh's Smart Home
Kelvin uses a smart speaker to make phone calls, listen to podcasts, and check the time and weather.Read More About Kelvin's Smart Home
Suria integrates numerous smart devices for independence, safety, and convenience at home.Read More About Suria's Smart Home
Choose Your Goal: