Device Finder Entertainment
- Listen to the radio or an audiobook
- Play music and podcasts (and receive suggestions for what to listen to next!)
- Get the news
- Hear jokes
- Watch cable TV
- Stream TV, movies, and other video content
Many smart devices can help with entertainment. Here are some examples.
Smart speakers and displaysÂ make it possible to use your voice to:
- Control a TV
- Watch live TV on a smart display
- Stream video services
- Play games
- Get news and weather
- Play the radio, music, podcasts, and audiobooks
(Note: Only audio can be used with smart speakers without displays.)
Smart TVs and media streaming devices make it possible to use your voice (via the device itself or by pairing with a smart speaker) or the remote to:
- Stream TV shows, movies, and other media using a variety of steaming services such as Netflix or Hulu.
- Control your TV, cable, and satellite by voice – power on and off, change channels, change inputs, and adjust the volume with your smart speaker.
Smart wearables like watches paired with earbuds make it possible to play:
Devices That Can Help
Learn more about each of these devices using the pages below.